John’s Automotive Care is your #1 Resource for San Diego Auto Repair & Service!
Welcome New Customers!
We know you have a lot of auto repair and maintenance shops to chose from but we’d like you to know that we go that extra mile to give you friendly, professional service at fair and affordable prices. We promise to give you the respect you deserve and the quality auto care you desire.
Whether your vehicle is gas, diesel, or hybrid and just needs a tune-up or a major over-haul, John’s Automotive Care is dedicated to give you quality, professional repairs, and friendly customer service. Your Satisfaction is our Number 1 Priority!
We want you to be glad you came to John’s Automotive Care and to be proud to recommend us to your friends and family. We ask that you just give us an opportunity to prove to you that we’ll work hard to keep your trust and your business.
John’s Automotive Care is a NAPA AutoCare Center!
As a NAPA AutoCare Center, we follow a strict Code of Ethics so customers will know up front what to expect. As part of this code, we pledge to:
- Perform high quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality Napa parts
- Employ ASE certified technicians
- Be dedicated to customer satisfaction
- Exercise reasonable care for the customers property while in our possession
- Obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed
- Provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur
- Maintain the highest standards of our profession
- Uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare “Peace of Mind” Warranty, providing our customers with 36 months/36,000-miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at over 13,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.
We Can Provide Maintenance, Repair, or Diagnostic Services for Your Domestic or Foreign Vehicle.
Here are just a few of the quality professional services John’s Automotive Care offers you:
- 30,000, 60,000 and 90,000 miles service
- Oil and Filter Change
- Transmission Service
- Coolant Flush
- Brake Fluid Flush
- Power Steering Fluid Flush/Service
- All factory recommended maintenance or required items
- Brake Inspections
- ABS Diagnosis
- Pad Replacement
- Shoe Replacement
- Hydraulic Repairs
- Machining- drums/rotors (on car lathe – more precise)
- Fuel Injection
- Fuel Pumps
- Fuel Tanks
- Electronic Controls
- Testing & Inspection
- Belts & Hoses
- A/C Diagnosis
- A/C Repairs
- Electric Cooling Fans
- Testing & Inspection
- Power Accessories
- Charging & Starting
- Electrical Wiring
- 2 Wheel Alignments
- 4 Wheel Alignments
- Struts & Shocks
- Drive Axles
- Catalytic Converters
- Custom exhaust installation/repair
Our quality ASE Certified technicians use the latest in automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs on foreign and domestic cars and trucks.
As a certified Napa AutoCare Center we are able to provide the benefits of an established national entity while maintaining the personal touch of a family owned business.
To provide our customers a first class, high tech, and clean facility offering the highest quality parts, well trained, ethical, and professional staff with old fashioned values supplying automotive service and repair with the utmost value and convenience for the people of San Diego.