Automotive Care is your #1 Resource for San Diego Preventive Maintenance & Warranty Service!
John’s Automotive Care provides expert repairs, service and maintenance on all makes and models of domestic and import vehicles. Whether you own a car, SUV, light truck, or entire fleet, our competent, friendly and professional ASE certified technicians use the most up-to-date diagnostic equipment and quality parts & products while meeting all of your automotive maintenance needs.
Here is a list of some maintenance services that John’s Automotive Care performs:
- Belt/Hose Inspections and Replacement
- Battery Inspection and Replacement
- Electrical Inspections
- Brake Inspections and Service
- Suspension and Shock Inspections and Repair
- Fuel/Air Induction Cleanup
- Driveline Service
- Power Steering Fluid Inspection and Exchange
- Cooling System Exchange
- Complete Preventive Maintenance Inspections
- Air Conditioning Inspection and Service
- Complete Diagnostic Services
- Oil and Oil Filter Service
- Transmission & Brake Fluid Inspection and Exchange
Are Your Dealership Alternative
We all know that it is vitally important to keep your vehicle well serviced and maintained according to factory recommendations. By doing so, you can be sure your transportation is safe and reliable. John’s Automotive Care performs regularly scheduled warranty maintenance while still fulfilling your Factory Warranty requirements! Let John’s Automotive Care extend the life of your major investment and trust us with your factory warranty maintenance.
Auto manufacturer’s recommend the following for regular maintenance:
- Periodic Maintenance
- 30,000, 60,000 and 90,000 miles service
- Oil and Filter Change
- Transmission Service