We want to inform you that Both John's Automotive Care San Diego and La Mesa stores are OPEN as we are an essential business to our community! We are here for you during this time and want to share what we are doing to ensure you and your vehicle’s safety!
Here is how:
- We have acquired an ample supply of commercial grade cleaners and disinfectants which we use in the customer lobby and any high touch areas.
- All employees will be using medical grade gloves while working on your vehicle and will wipe down your car’s door handle, steering wheel, etc upon your arrival.
- Lobby area and counters sanitized after each customer interaction.
- maintaining a minimum 6' personal space with customers and other employees.
- If you are concerned about the air filtration system in your car and if you want your vent system decontaminated, we offer a service package to replace the cabin air filter and disinfect the entire HVAC vent system.
- We will be reimbursing any UBER or Lyft costs up to $12 to shuttle our customers back home or to work.
- If you're choosing to embrace the social distancing/quarantine aspect of the coronavirus we will make arrangements to pick up the vehicle from your home or office and deliver the vehicle back to you when we are finished. This will require some coordinated effort. Lets schedule appointments for this service 1-2 days in advance.
- We have a dropbox where you can drop your keys in order to not come into contact with us.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call. We are here for you and we will get through this together!